Author: Lauren Greutman
- 2-3 lbs. chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 3-4 russett potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp worchestershire
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Chicken Bullion cube
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Add all ingredients (except the sour cream) into the slow cooker.
- Mix to evenly distribute the spices.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or medium for 6, or low for 8).
- Remove chicken and vegetables from the slow cooker.
- Add sour cream to the remaining liquid and whisk.
- Pour some of the gravy over the top of the chicken and vegetables and serve.